Powerbrace Corporation is the premier manufacturer of light, medium and heavy duty Door Securement products for cargo that is shipped by trailer or container. Powerbrace is a wholly owned subsidiary of Miner Enterprises, Inc., a supplier to the railroad industry since 1894, with world headquarters in Geneva, Illinois. Powerbrace Corporation offices and manufacturing is located in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Powerbrace Corporation— Subsidiary, Miner Enterprises
This position reports to the Director of Quality Assurance. The Quality Coordinator will work to improve/maintain all areas of the quality management system, prevention and detection, in accordance with ISO standards.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of quality inspection, auditing, and testing experience
- Knowledge of ISO standards with practical application
- Experience with implementation of corrective action plans
- Strong computer skills (Excel and databases)
- Blue print reading including part layout and measurements
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organization
- Use of sound judgment
- Adhere to ISO standards
- Inspect incoming products and document results
- Determine suitability of new tooling/processes/products/services for 1st article submittals
- Update and maintain all related inspection plans
- Manage gage calibrations and maintain calibration processes
- Perform and document in-process audits, dock audits and internal audits
- Maintain Non-conformance processes; developing, recommending and monitoring corrective and preventative actions
- Participate in root cause analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- If requested to perform as an Internal Auditor, you will be expected to effectively perform audits to determine objectives conformance and promote continual improvement initiatives of the current ISO Certification requirements.
For position listed above, please mail your Resume, Salary & Position applying for to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
7640 60th Ave.
Kenosha, WI 53142
Email: Julie Dowe