Keeper, DL/CT, Bolt-on, 0″ offset
• P44685 – HDG (Replaces P2093)
Keeper height: 2.0 inches
• P2091 – Cam, CT, LH Top/RH Bottom
• P2092 – Cam, CT, RH Top/LH Bottom
• P4043 – Cam, DL, LH Top/RH Bottom
• P4044 – Cam, DL, RH Top/LH Bottom
• P4449 – Cam, DL+, Dual-Ferrule, LH Top/RH Bottom
• P4450 – Cam, DL+, Dual-Ferrule, RH Top/LH Bottom
Features & Benefits
Dual-Lobe Zero-Torque Model Application. Dual-ferrule provides added anti-rack and end-load protection for marine/cargo container applications.
Dual-Lobe, Zero-Torque models provide an ideal combination of benefits for the problems associated with trailer and container door securement.
Zero-Torque cams provide 100% positive anti-rack control in all directions.
Provides secure closure since the more load against the door from the inside, the tighter the lockrod engages.
Dual-Lobe design provides “icebreaker” action, providing opening leverage that frees frozen or stuck doors, and overcomes stiff or frozen seals, regardless of door thickness.